- 190 grams carrot, approx 2 small carrots
- 160 g zuichinni, approx 1 zuichinni
- 2 eggs
- 100 g raw sugar
- 100 grams vegetable oil, or any neutral oil
- 50 grams Maple syrup, or honey or agave
- 180 grams SR flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g walnuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
PREHEAT OVEN TO 180 degrees and line baking tin.
1) Add carrot to the and grate for 5 sec sp 5. Set aside in the seperate bowl.
2) Add zuchinni to the and grate for 3 sec sp 5. Set aside in the same bowl as the carrots.
3) Place eggs, sugar, oil, maple syrup, SR Flour, ground spices, bicard soda, baking powder and salt to and beat for 30 secs sp 4.
4) Return carrots, zuichinni and walnuts to and combine for 10 secs sp 4
5) Pour into baking tin and bake for approx 40-50 mins depending on your oven. When skewer come out clean then its cooked.
I generally serve with butter as it is sliced but you could also ice with cream cheese icing for something a little more sweet.
This cake freezes amazingly well! Great for those unexpected guests.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars