- 40 grams Butter
- 90 grams sugar, i use rapadura
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup, you could leave this out and double the sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons full fat milk
- 55 grams dessicated coconut
- 1 orange, peel only
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat overn to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Place butter, sugar, rice malt syrup, egg, orange peel and banana in TM bowl and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds, then scrape down sides.
3. Add flour, baking powder, coconut and milk and mix on speed 5 for 4 seconds or until combined. Pour mixture into loaf tin or cake tin (or muffin patties).
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. (only 25 minutes needed if making into muffins)
Accessories you need
You can also add chia seeds or poppy seeds at step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.