- 450 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoon bread improver
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 35 grams rice
- 3 teaspoons Yeast
- 300 grams water
8Recipe is created for
mill rice 1 min sp 10. set aside
heat water to 37, add yeast mix 3 sec sp 3
add all other ingredients mix 6 sec sp 6
knead 1.5 min
allow to double in size
form into desired shape
bake at 180 for 25 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes