3h 7minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 800g Bread Flour
200g Fine Semolina
1Tbsp Sea Salt Flakes
1Tbsp Caster Sugar
14g Instant Dried Yeast
650g Luke Warm Water
- 1. Combine yeast, sugar and water in a jug and allow to bloom.
2. Combine remaining ingredients into thermomix bowl. Mix to comine 30seconds, speed 1.
3. Remove MC and slowly add yeast mixture whilst mixing 1min30secs, speed 1.
4. Knead with dough function 10 minutes.
5. Place dough into a greased bowl and leave for a few hours to proof. (I leave mine for most of the afternoon).
- 1. Preheat your oven as hot as it will go.
2. Divide dough into 6 portions.
3. Use semolina on a pizza slice to allow for easy transfer to the oven.
4. Roll each portion into a circle and then stretch to desired size.
5. Top with desired toppings and bake in HOT oven for 7-9 minutes or until cooked.
Leftover dough can be frozen by wrapping in baking paper and then tightly with cling wrap.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.