- 10 g Yeast, warm
- 4 tbsp Milk, luke walm
- 60 g sugar
- 500 g flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 g soft butter
- 1 egg yolk
Recipe is created for
1. put the milk yeast and the sugar into the bowl. heat up for 2mins on 37sec, speed 1-2.
2. then add all the other ingridients except for the egg yolk.
3. then knead it for 2min on intervall.
4. divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. take 1/4 of every piece and form a big and small ball of the 24 pieces.
5. Grease the brioches forms and put the bigger ball into the form, first and place the smaller one on top. let them rise.
6. after the have risen spread the eggyolk on top of each one. put the forms into the cold oven and bake them on 180deg for 20-30mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread