- 250 grams Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Yeast
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 55 grams sugar
- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 430 grams bakers flour
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Warm the milk and butter at 37 degrees for 3 minutes and speed 1. Butter should melt. Add yeast., sugar, eggs, salt and mix 5 seconds sp3. Add flour, mix 7 seconds speed 5, then 6 minutes closed lid, interval or dough function. The dough should be glossy and sticky. Do not walk away while the dough is needing in case the Thermomix jumps around.
Turn into a bowl, cover loosely with cling film and put in fridge overmight until double in size. This gives the best flavour. If you are in a hurry, put the bowl somewhere warm until the dough is double in size, probably 30 minutes.
To use the dough, turn out of the bowl and pat into a long rectangle.. Roll up (with various fillings if you want) into a long thin log, cut into 24, put each one into a muffin tin or arrange in a large baking dish, prove for 20 minutes in a warm place until double in size. Bake for between 10 minutes (in a muffin tin) to 20 minutes (large baking dish) at 180 degrees.
The photo is made with fresh peaches and a cinnamon butter spread over the long rectangle, then rolled up and sliced to make scrolls.
Or butter and flour a large square brownie tin, pour the dough in and let it double in size then bake at 180 degress until cooked all the way through. To get a good crust, use a heavy metal tin, I have preheated a cast iron skillet and then transferred the risen dough into that before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander