- 20 g chia seeds
- 30 g Tapioca Pearls
- 20 g quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 10 g coconut oil
- 100 g water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Mill chia, quinoa and tapioca for 1 minute / speed 9. Scrape bowl if necessary.
Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine 20 seconds / speed 5. Scrape bowl and check consistency, if it is too thick add 10g water at a time, you want it to be a fairly thin mixture.
Shallow fry in your choice of oil (I used coconut oil). This quantity will make 6 small wraps. The recipe can easily be doubled if required.
Accessories you need
Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, linseeds or other seeds to the mix for texture if you like. Add after milling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel