- 250 g Milk
- 500 g bakers flourr
- 80 g Butter
- 40 g sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 15 g dried yeast
- 150 g choc bits, (can be mixed white/dark/milk)
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
Place milk in TM Bowl and mix 1 minute, 90degrees, speed1
Place remaining ingredients (except choc bits) in TM Bowl and mix for 6 seconds, speed7
Set to closed lid position and Knead for 3 minutes, interval speed. (should be soft in texture)Add choc bits and mix and Knead a further 1 minute, interval speed
Turn dough onto floured bread mat and hand knead for a few seconds
Cover and leave to prove in a warm place for 45-60 mins, until double in size
Cut and shape in dinner roll size buns and place together on a greased baking tray. Cover and prove in a warm place a further 15-20mins
Pipe with crosses and bake in oven for 15-20mins or until golden. Brush with hot sugar syrup while warm.
80g plain flour 1tsp oil
pinch salt 80g cold water
Place all in TM Bowl and mix 30seconds on speed 4. Pour mixture into piping bag (or sandwich bag with a very small corner cut off). Pipe crosses onto buns
2tbsp water 2tbsp sugar
Place ingredients in TM Bowl and cook 2 minutes, 100degrees, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones