- 275 g water
- 5 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 550 g Flour, bakers
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 20 grams sugar
- 45 grams Butter
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, Ceylon
- 200 g Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
1h 45minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to the bowl in the order listed and combine on speed 3 for 40 seconds
- Knead for 8 minutes
- Transfer onto bench and shape into round ball and place in bowl and leave to prove (approx 20 minutes)
- Tip dough onto bench and flatten all air out and shape into a large rectangle
- Mix butter, cinnamon and brown sugar in seperate bowl and spread over rectangle (leaving approx 1 inch at top of dough)
- Roll dough tightly and the cut into scrolls with fishing wire or dental floss about 1.5 cm wide
- Place in lined baking tray and prove until the scrolls double in size (you may need to spray with misty water to keep scolls from drying out)
- Once the scrolls have doubled in size, place in pre-heated oven (160 deg c) for approx 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Once cooled, top with Betty Crocker vanilla icing and serve warm
- If not eaten immediately, freeze and these will thaw as freshly baked on the day you wish to eat them
Purchase Betty Crocker vanilla frosting for the icing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup