- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup LSA
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground sea salt or Himalayan rock salt
- 1 level teaspoons baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 Cup water
- 1 level teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees celsius and grease a small loaf pan with olive oil, melted coconut oil or butter.
- Put coconut flour, LSA, salt and baking soda in TM bowl. Mix speed 3, 10 secs.
- Turn speed to 5, and slowly add the eggs, oil, water and vinegar ontop of the TM bowl lid so it trickles into the bowl. (you may need to prick the yolks)
- Add the batter to your greased loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing. As this bread is yeast free, it will not rise so if you wish to have slices of bread that are suitable for toasting or sandwiches you’ll need to either double the ingredients above or slice the loaf in half length ways and then slice each half into thin (or thick) slices of bread. If you’re using the bread for dips or as finger food for kids then simply slice the loaf along its length.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.