- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 190 g coconut milk, luke warm
- 40 g sugar, (optional if making a sweet brioche)
- 60 g nutlex, melted
- 500 g bakers flour
- 2 eggs, lighty whisked
- 5 g salt
Put milk, yeast & sugar (if using) into TMX bowl and heat 2mins/37degrees/sp1.
Add flour, salt, melted nutlex and beaten eggs mix 6secs/sp6.
Knead 4 minutes.
Tip onto lightly floured Thermomat (dough may be sticky). If so quickly hand knead a little extra flour into the doughuntil it is no longer sticky. To remove any excess dough. Put lid back on TMX bowl and turbo for a few seconds. This also makes your bowl easier to clean.
Roll into a ball, wrap with Thermomat, place in a warm place and allow to rise for an hour or until doubled in size.
Knock dough back, tip onto a lightly floured surface or large piece of baking paper. Quickly knead with hands and roll into a ball.
Use as wanted. Once moulded into your desired pattern. Cover with cling wrap and put the tray into a plastic bag and allow to rise for 1 hour before baking.
This can be made in a TM31 or TM5.
This can be made into a sweet brioche by adding sugar to the dough.
Some possible sweet fillings: nutella, jam, cinnamon & honey, choc peanut butter.
Mishh9 //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/nutella-brioche/206418 has a great recipe that gives instructions in how to make a brioche flower.
I usually make this savoury so fill it with garlic aoili & ham or pesto.
This recipe has been adapted from //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/nutella-brioche/206418
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Ultimate Pizza Dough
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Crusty French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Muesli bars
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins