- 306 gram Milk, whole
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 106 grams Granulated sugar
- 1130 grams plain flour
- 137 grams cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 77 grams Butter, unsalted
- 2 eggs, large, slightly whisked
- 250 grams Fine breadcrumbs
1h 25minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- "Closed lid" put milk and 1 tbsp sugar in mixing bowl, cover with lid and measuring cup. heat up at 37 degrees for 1 minute, speed 2 "Gentle stir setting"
- "Closed lid" "Gentle stir setting" add yeast to the warmed milk,cover with lid and measuring cup. set time at 2 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 2. let stand until yeast is frothy (3-5 minutes)
- "Dough mode" add the remaining ingredients and knead for 2 minutes.
- Transfer dough on the thermomat or lightly floured surface, from into a ball. Proof for half an hour or until double in size in an oiled bowl.
leave in a warm place for dough to rise.
Place dough on a floured surface or on thermomat.
Roll into a log, then cut into 50-ish grams each should be around 24 pieces.
Shape into balls and cover with fine breadcrumbs
Arrange on lined baking tray. cover with tea towel and let rest for 15 minutes
Bake in preheated oven for 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with butter and jam or cheese, or any filling. Place in airtight containers. Reheat leftover buns for 20 seconds [/size]
warming of milk
Accessories you need
You can also use big round thermoserver to proof the buns. Pour hot water in bowl, let stand for 1 minute, throw away hot water and wipe the thermoserver dry. grease inside of bowl before putting in dough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake