- 200g g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp instant yeast, (1 sachet)
- 400 g Plain Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp bread improver
- 50 g oil, I use Olive or Macadamia in my cooking, but any type of oil should work here.
Get out your bread tin or if making rolls, put some baking paper on an oven tray.
Put water and yeast into bowl, mix for 10 sec on speed 3.
Put remaining ingredients into bowl, in the order they are listed. Set dial to and for 6 min 30 sec. Test your dough after a couple of minutes and if it feels sticky, add a little more flour in through the hole in the lid as it's kneading.
After dough has kneaded, turn bowl upside down over Thermomat and wiggle the base of the blade back and forth until the dough falls out. If there is any dough left in the machine, turbo quickly and then use another little ball of dough to stick those bits to, so they come out of the bowl easily.
Push the dough into a ball, wrap in your Thermomat and put in a warm place until dough has doubled in size.
After dough has risen, punch down and shape into your loaf, or into breadrolls (will make about 6 medium rolls). Let the loaf or rolls have a second rise, about 15 minutes.
Bake in a hot oven 200c for 20-30 minutes for a loaf, or 10-12 minutes for rolls. The bread is cooked when it is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
This recipe is based on one I found here: //www.food.com/recipe/thermomix-bread-recipe-2-442374If you don't have a thermomat, used an oiled bowl to prove your dough in.A great little tutorial on how to shape breadrolls: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB908K3Kd6k
I made my loaf a perfect shape by using a Wilsthire bread tin with a lid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze