- 100 grams wheat/rye grains
- 300 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 15 grams oil
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- .5 teaspoon ground cloves
- 500 grams plain flour/bakers flour
- 200 grams mixed dried fruit, soak in boiling water for at least 5 minutes
1h 43minPreparation 1h 8minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Mill grains for 1 minute/speed 9
Add all other ingredients, except fruit and mix for 8 seconds/speed 7, then knead for 6 minutes//.
Drain mixed fruit and add to bowl. Mix for 5 seconds/speed 5, then knead for 1 minute//
Wrap in Thermomat or place in oiled bowl, covered with a towel and place somewhere warm to rise until double in size. This will take approximately 1 hour.
Place in an oiled bread tin or shape as desired. Dust with flour and slice across the top to allow the loaf to expand as it rises. Place in a cold oven and bake for 35 minutes/200 degrees celsius.
Allow to cool in tin for 10 minutes, then loosen and remove from tin to continue cooling on the rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough