- 360 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 520 g bakers flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder
- 20 g oil
- 1 tsp bread improver, (see tips)
- 1/2 Cup muesli or granola
Add ingredients to bowl in order listed, except for ganola/muesli. Mix on speed 6 for 6 seconds or until dough is combined. Add ganola/muesli and knead on for 6 minutes.
Place dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover and place in a warm spot for at least an hour, or until dough has doubled in size. Once the dough has risen, remove dough from bowl and lightly knead/shape placing it into a loaf tin.
Cover and let it rise in a warm spot for 30 to 60 minutes. Once ready, put loaf into a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Accessories you need
You can use either a commercial bread improver or chia seeds.
This tastes delicious toasted with a chocolate hazelnut spread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF