- 360 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 520 g bakers flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder
- 20 g oil
- 1 tsp bread improver, (see tips)
- 1/2 Cup muesli or granola
Add ingredients to bowl in order listed, except for ganola/muesli. Mix on speed 6 for 6 seconds or until dough is combined. Add ganola/muesli and knead on for 6 minutes.
Place dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover and place in a warm spot for at least an hour, or until dough has doubled in size. Once the dough has risen, remove dough from bowl and lightly knead/shape placing it into a loaf tin.
Cover and let it rise in a warm spot for 30 to 60 minutes. Once ready, put loaf into a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Accessories you need
You can use either a commercial bread improver or chia seeds.
This tastes delicious toasted with a chocolate hazelnut spread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables