- 450 grams water, luke warm
- 3 teaspoon yeast dry
- 750 grams bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Sweet mustard pickles
- 100 grams Chedder cheese
- 200 grams sliced ham
Place dough ingredients into the bowl as per the order listed.
Blitz on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Knead for 6 mins and then place in a greased bowl or thermomat in a warm place for up to 1 hour, or until the dough has doubled in size.
Knock down and roll dough out into a rectangular shape approximately half a centimetre in thickness. (about 45cm x 25cm)
Spread the mustard pickles over the inner two thirds of the dough (lengthways/accross the longer part of the rectangle). Yo can add more/less sweet mustard pickles depending on your taste. I personally like the pickles flavour.
Place the ham over the sweet mustard pickles, and sprinkle with the grated cheese (saving approximately a quarter of the cheese for the end).
Roll the dough from the bottom up to the top; and cut into 2.5cm thick pieces and place on a baking tray with grease proof paper.
You should be able to get about 16 scrolls out of the roll and you will need to use 2 standard baking trays. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Place in cold oven and then heat to 200degrees; and bake for about 15-20mins or until golden brown on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac