- 235ml milk
- 120ml water
- 55 grams Butter
- 600 grams Bakers Four, extra for making balls
- 7 grams Yeast Sachet
- 25 grams sugar
- 9 grams salt
- 1 egg, optional
- sesame seeds, optional
1. Preheat oven at 200°C
2. Place water, milk and butter in the bowl. Mix for 3 to
4 minutes on speed 2 at 50°C.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients prior to adding to the
bowl. Once mixed add to the bowl.
4. Knead for 3 minutes.
5. Place the dough on a slightly floured surface and
divide into 9 to 12 portions, depending on the size
6. Roll each portion into balls and flatten them on a
greased baking paper tray.
7. Cover and rest for 35 minutes in a warmish area to
8. Brush the buns with the beaten egg and sprinkle with
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- jamies garlic tear and share
- Tabbouleh Bread
- Italian Nino's Focaccia
- Banana bread
- European style rolls
- Cauliflower buns/rolls (No grains / gluten / nuts / soy / diary) Paleo / LCHF
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- Greek Pita Bread
- BBQ Barossa Sour Dough Rye
- LCHF Banana Bread
- LCHF Pumpkin Bread
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Chickpea Pie with Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Healthy Hedgehog Slice
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Chicken Laksa
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- Bec's Brownies
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Chicken, feta and tomato rissoles
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce