- 235ml Milk
- 120ml water
- 55 grams Butter
- 600 grams Bakers Four, extra for making balls
- 7 grams Yeast Sachet
- 25 grams sugar
- 9 grams salt
- 1 egg, optional
- sesame seeds, optional
1. Preheat oven at 200°C
2. Place water, milk and butter in the bowl. Mix for 3 to
4 minutes on speed 2 at 50°C.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients prior to adding to the
bowl. Once mixed add to the bowl.
4. Knead for 3 minutes.
5. Place the dough on a slightly floured surface and
divide into 9 to 12 portions, depending on the size
6. Roll each portion into balls and flatten them on a
greased baking paper tray.
7. Cover and rest for 35 minutes in a warmish area to
8. Brush the buns with the beaten egg and sprinkle with
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Lemon Butter
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce