- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 110 g Ghee or Oil or choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla, powder or equivalent liquid
- 2 eggs
- 5 dates, pitted
- 220 g almond meal
- 30 g tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g Raw Pecans, chopped chunky
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar, or your sugar of choice
PREPARE YOUR LOAF OR CAKE TIN/MUFFIN TRAY
Accessories you need
You can turn this recipe into a cake by using a round cake tin.. 1 12cm wide round tin would be great.
You can also use this recipe to make muffins... just make the same recipe and pour into muffin tin/wrappers.. and garnish the top.. kids love them and they are super healthy.
You can get my recipes on my blog at www.martinetrinder.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Kingston biscuits
- Fail free Muffins
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix