- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 110 g Ghee or Oil or choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla, powder or equivalent liquid
- 2 eggs
- 5 dates, pitted
- 220 g almond meal
- 30 g tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g Raw Pecans, chopped chunky
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar, or your sugar of choice
PREPARE YOUR LOAF OR CAKE TIN/MUFFIN TRAY
Accessories you need
You can turn this recipe into a cake by using a round cake tin.. 1 12cm wide round tin would be great.
You can also use this recipe to make muffins... just make the same recipe and pour into muffin tin/wrappers.. and garnish the top.. kids love them and they are super healthy.
You can get my recipes on my blog at www.martinetrinder.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
- Jaffa Cake
- Kokosh - Hungarian Babka