- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 110 g Ghee or Oil or choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla, powder or equivalent liquid
- 2 eggs
- 5 dates, pitted
- 220 g almond meal
- 30 g tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g Raw Pecans, chopped chunky
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar, or your sugar of choice
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
PREPARE YOUR LOAF OR CAKE TIN/MUFFIN TRAY
Accessories you need
You can turn this recipe into a cake by using a round cake tin.. 1 12cm wide round tin would be great.
You can also use this recipe to make muffins... just make the same recipe and pour into muffin tin/wrappers.. and garnish the top.. kids love them and they are super healthy.
You can get my recipes on my blog at www.martinetrinder.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Coconut pie
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins