- 245 g water
- 10 g dried instant yeast
- 3/4 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level tbsp sugar
- 485 g plain flour
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Pour water into bowl. Warm for 2mins, 37°c, sp 2.
Add yeast, salt, sugar and flour. Mix 5sec, sp 4.
Kneed for 4 mins.
Place in a greased bowl and put it in a warm place until it has doubled in size.
Return dough to TM bowl and kneed again for 5mins
Roll out onto 2 pizza trays and let it sit for 5mins.
Top with desired toppings and bake in a hot oven for 15mins or until cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)