- 300 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 475 g bread flour
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
Place all ingredients into bowl in order as listed.
Mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds or until combined. Then knead on"Dough mode" for 2 minutes.
Place into lightly oiled bowl, cover and sit for at least 30 minutes. Roll out into desired size.
Accessories you need
This makes 3 thin style or 2 regular pizza bases.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake