- 450 g warm water
- 3 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 750 g Baker's Flour
- 3 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewing sugar, optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic, granulated/dried, or grated garlic
- 6 slices shortcut bacon rashers
- 6 slices salami
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp Dried parsley, or 3 sprigs fresh
- 50 g grated cheese
- 6 pitted black olives, whole, optional
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra to roll the balls in
1h 30minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the ingredients in the order listed and blend briefly sp7/10 seconds.
2. Knead /5mins.
3. Cover in a greased nowl/mat and prove for 30 minutes/doubled.
1. Add all the ingredients to the bowl (except the extra EVVO) in the order listed and blend sp4/45 secs, approximately...or until chopped to your liking.
2. Transfer to a small bowl.
3. Tip 1-2 tblspns extra EVVO into a small bowl.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease a large Bundt/kugelhopf/springform tin.
1. Punch down dough and form into 32 balls.
I find it's best to roll it into a log and then cut into 4, then each section into 8 pieces.
2. Roll each ball into the EVVO and press app. 1 tspn of the topping mixture gently onto the top.
3. Layer into the pan until all the dough has been used.
If you are using a pan in which the bottom layer (which will be the top when inverted), place the bacon cheese mixture facing down for this layer. The rest of the layering order doesn't matter.
4. Sprinkle any remaining dough over the top.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until cooked when tested.
6. Leave in the pan for 5-10 minutes or until firm enough to cool on a wire rack.
How to: Dough
How to: Filling
Absolutely delicious with a bowl of homemade soup.
Dip it in and enjoy..
Your source for great recipes, tips and hints on how to get the most out of your thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini sticky date loaves
- Paratha / Roti
- Cheese scones
- Oat bran cookies
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Crusty French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake