- 450 g warm water
- 3 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 750 g Baker's Flour
- 3 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewing sugar, optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic, granulated/dried, or grated garlic
- 6 slices shortcut bacon rashers
- 6 slices salami
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp Dried parsley, or 3 sprigs fresh
- 50 g grated cheese
- 6 pitted black olives, whole, optional
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra to roll the balls in
1h 30minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the ingredients in the order listed and blend briefly sp7/10 seconds.
2. Knead /5mins.
3. Cover in a greased nowl/mat and prove for 30 minutes/doubled.
1. Add all the ingredients to the bowl (except the extra EVVO) in the order listed and blend sp4/45 secs, approximately...or until chopped to your liking.
2. Transfer to a small bowl.
3. Tip 1-2 tblspns extra EVVO into a small bowl.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease a large Bundt/kugelhopf/springform tin.
1. Punch down dough and form into 32 balls.
I find it's best to roll it into a log and then cut into 4, then each section into 8 pieces.
2. Roll each ball into the EVVO and press app. 1 tspn of the topping mixture gently onto the top.
3. Layer into the pan until all the dough has been used.
If you are using a pan in which the bottom layer (which will be the top when inverted), place the bacon cheese mixture facing down for this layer. The rest of the layering order doesn't matter.
4. Sprinkle any remaining dough over the top.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until cooked when tested.
6. Leave in the pan for 5-10 minutes or until firm enough to cool on a wire rack.
How to: Dough
How to: Filling
Absolutely delicious with a bowl of homemade soup.
Dip it in and enjoy..
Your source for great recipes, tips and hints on how to get the most out of your thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- English muffins
- Basil pesto
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)