- 450 grams lukewarm water
- 3/4 tbsp dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 750 grams bakers' flour
- 100 grams olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 300 grams Tasty cheese
- 250 grams Diced bacon
- 10 slices salami
1h 55minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Place water and yeast into the bowl, and heat 3 mins/37'c/speed 1
2. add salt, baker's flour and oil olive and mi 6 sec/speed 6, then knead 2 mins/
1. While the dough is proofing, take 250grams of your favourite cheese, cut into strips, and crop in the bowl 7 sec/speed 7. Place to the side
2. Next take your diced bacon (I buy mine in bulk so it's frozen) and salami, and crop for 5 sec/speed 7
3. Use the tomato pasta, covering all of the dough. You can use whatever type you like, even adding herbs or garlic to it. My kids just like plain tomato paste
7. Place the rolled scroll into a muffin tin.
I use 12 cup muffin tin.
This is a variation of the Herb & Butter Pull Apart in the BCB
You can use whatever ingredients you like or have. My kids just love the bacon and cheese, and Hubby says the salami just adds another level to the flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Cinnamon scrolls