- 150 g pumpkin
- 110 g Milk
- 500 g flour
- 5 g Yeast
- 50 g sugar
- 900 g water
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and pour the milk into the mixing bowl. [color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px]1 min, sp 10.
3. [/color]Put yeast and suger into mixing bowl. 1 min, 37 deg, sp 3.
3. [color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px]Add flourto mixing bowl. 2 min,[/color][color=#113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px],[/color]
4. Turn dough out in a greased bowl and cover. Stand in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
5. [color=#515151; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 15px]Forcefully re-knead the dough, slightly dust the operating board and punch the air out. The surface of the dough needs to be smooth again.[/color]
6. [color=#515151; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 15px]On a slightly floured kitchen board, roll the dough into a long log around 1 inch in diameter or any size you want.
7. [/color]Stand in warm place for 30 minutes or double in size.
8. Place 900g water in mixing bowl. Put dough in varoma tray 20min, Veroma, sp 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake