- 300 grams quinoa, Soak over night, drain properly
- 40 grams Chia
- 250 grams water, half for chia seed, half for yeast
- 60 grams olive oil
- 30 grams lemon juice, About half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb
- 2 tsp Yeast, dried
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup or rice malt
13h 30minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weight 40 grams of Chia, transfer to a seperate bowl
Weight 125 grams water and tranfer to the chia seeds allow to soak.
Then add drained Quinoa to the bowl, time 30 secs-1min speed 9
Transfer to a seperate bowl.
Add 125 water to the ,
2 tsp of yeast and 2 tablespoons of Maple syrup
time 2 mins, temp 37oc on speed 2
let sit for 10 mins or until starts to bubble
Then add back the Quinoa, Chia seeds.
Now add Olive oil, salt, Bi-carb and Lemon Juice
5 seconds speed 5
press the dough function 1 min.
The dough will be like a thick batter,
tranfer to a greased bread tin
Put in a cold oven and bake on 160oc for 1 and half hours or until cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+