- 150 g almonds, or almond meal
- 55 g Linseeds, or linseed meal
- 120 g Mixed seeds, I used pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and poppy seeds
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 25 g Coconut Flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 90 g Coconut, oil
- 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat over to 160 degrees. Grease and line 20cm baking tin.
2. In dry TMX bowl grind almonds 30 sec, sp 9. Set aside
3. Grind linseeds 20 sec, sp 9. Add almond meal, mixed seeds, bicarb and coconut flour. Mix 7 sec, sp 4.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec, sp 4.
5. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 45-50 mins, until a skewer comes out clean and is a nice golden colour on top. Let cool in the tin.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)