- 520 grams bakers flour
- 5 grams bread improver
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 200 gram cold water
- 100 grams hot water
- 20 gram oil
Recipe is created for
1) combine all ingredients for 6 Seconds on Speed 6
2) Knead for 2 min locked lid/interval speed
3) Wrap dough in bread mat (or bowl with top gladwrapped) and place in pre-warmed microwave for 30 min to rise
4) Place dough in bread tin and place in re-warmed microwave for 40 min to rise further. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C at this point.
5) top with seasame or poppy seeds if you desire
6) bake in oven for 30-40 min.
To make this a wholemeal loaf. Mill wheat grains for 1 min on speed 10 first and then continue as per recipe but cut the flour to 420g
You may also add grains or seeds during step 1 for a grainy loaf.
To warm your microwave heat a cup of water on high for 2 min and then remove the cup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kimmi Thai Salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- Variation Plum Jam
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins