- 2 teaspoons dry yeast, or 1.5 active yeast
- 60 grams white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon shortening, if you dont have this, you can just increase butter to 2 tsps
- 200 ml milk
- 50 ml water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 465 grams High Grade Flour
- 60 grams breadcrumbs
- 50 grams softened butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 20 grams breadcrumbs
1. Place 250ml evaporated milk, sugar, margarine (or butter) and yeast into TM bowl and heat 2mins/37Deg/speed 1.
2. Add flour, salt and egg and mix 5 -8 secs/speed 5.
Knead on closed lid interval speed for 3 mins.
3. Place dough in glass oiled glass bowl and cover, leave for at least 60 mins in warm place til doubled in size.
4. Prepare filling – 50 g butter, 50 grams sugar and breadcrumbs
5. Roll the dough and cut into pieces, flatten and spread with filling, then roll up (croissant style)
6. Dip in breadcrumbs
7. Place rolls on a baking sheet crumb side up. Cover loosely with cloth or plastic and let rise until doubled in size. This should take about at least 30 mins.
Pre heat oven to 180 deg and bake rolls for 8-10 mins until golden brown on top and bottom.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.