- 600 grams Bread mix, All About Bread - most mixes
- 380 grams water, 380ml
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water in mixing bowl followed by yeast
- Mix for 3 minutes at 37 deg C on speed 1
- Add bread mix to mixing bowl
- Mix for 6 minutes using Dough Mode
- Allow to rise in mixing bowl until double in size - about 30 minutes
- Remove dough onto floured surface, punch down and knead lightly into shape of bread tin
- Place into bread tin 25 cm long x 15 cm wide x 12 cm high (or equivalent volume) and allow to rise until double in size - about 40 minutes
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 deg C for 40 minutes
- After baking, allow to cool before using - about 2 hours
Only 10 minutes of hands-on time. You can be doing something else for the remainder. Clean-up time is extra.
Bread Mix used is available in Australia - All About Breads - Wangara, Perth, Western Australia
Can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls