- 360 grams water
- 2 sachet dried yeast
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 24 grams olive oil
- 18 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1.25 tsp salt
2h 25minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water and yeast to bowl - Mix 2 mins, 37 degrees, speed 2.
- Add all other ingredients (making sure salt doesn't come in direct contact with yeast) - Dough mode/knead for 10 mins.
- Allow dough to prove IN Thermomix bowl with lid on until it has doubled in size (will be puffing over the top/lifting the lid up). Will need to prove for around an hour.
- Transfer dough to desired bread tin or 2 smaller bread tins and disperse it evenly, ensuring all corners are filled out/even.
- Allow to prove again in a warm spot until dough is puffing above the tin (around an 40-50min depending on weather etc - if it is cold your dough will take longer to prove, find a nice warm spot - if warmer it wont take as long to prove).
- Pop in oven for 25-30 mins and put oven on 200 degrees - enjoy!!!!!!
You can roll the dough into even balls (3 or 2 per tin) then place them in each tin so it creates a different shape/rises evenly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's