- 300 grams Luke Warm Water
- 5 teaspoon dried yeast
- 550 grams Wholemeal Bakers Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons thermomix Mixed Spice
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk powder, optional
- 40 grams Butter
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add all ingrediets to bowl in order listed
Combine 40seconds Speed 3 then Knead 6 Mins
2) Turn out dough and place into an oiled bowl and cover with a teatowl and place in warm spot till doubled in size
3) knock down dough and place into greased or lined bread tin and cover with teatowel and place in warm spot untill doubled in size
4) Place tin into Pre heated Oven at 180°C and bake 30mins
bread should sound hollow on bottom.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies