- 200 g medjool dates
- 50 g almonds
- 70 g walnuts
- 30 g Coconut Shredded
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, or Cacao
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 20 g coconut oil
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Easy Natural Quick Australian Dessert
- Add Medjool dates to mixing bowl & blitz on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
- Add remaining base ingredients to mixing bowl and chop on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
- Press base ingredients into base of lined tray approx 16 x 26cm (I use baking paper hanging over 2 sides so easy to lift out) very firmly. I use a bbq mate to ensure its pressed tight and into corners. Clean & dry mixing bowl.
- Add dark choc and & coconut oil to mixing bowl and melt for 4 mins on 50 degrees, speed 1.
- Pour over base evenly and place in fridge (for at least 2 hrs) to set.
- In base, replace Cocoa with Cacao powder or nibs.
In top, make your own Chocolate free of additives, refined sugars, soy etc by combining the following;
100g Coconut Oil
60g Cacao Powder
AN EVEN HEALTHIER OPTION...
EGG FREE || DAIRY FREE || REFINED SUGAR FREE || BUTTER FREE
* Make it even better for you by making your own Chocolate (see above).
* You can make the base thicker if you like although this will increase richness from dates.
* Adding a little coconut oil to chocolate for top will ensure it is easier to cut/slice (no cracking).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Chocolate peanut butter biscuits
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Grain free chocolate mud cake/ mud cupcakes
- marble cheese brownies
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins