- 65 grams Butter, chopped
- 115 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 --- egg
- 110 grams SR flour
- 120 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter, MELTED
- 1 tablespoon Extra Sugar for topping.
- 1 --- green apple, Pealed and chopped into 2cm squares
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper.
1, Put 500grams of water into TM bowl. Put Apple pieces into Varoma Dish and steam apples for 10min/Varoma/Speed 3 or until soft. Set aside. emtpy water and dry bowl
2, - place butter, caster sugar, and vanilla into TM bowl and cream for 30sec/speed 5
3. add egg and mix on 20sec/speed 4
4.add milk and flour, mix 5sec/speed 4. scrape down and repeat.
5. add apples to prepared pan, and cover with cake mixture.
5, bake for 25-30 min or until skewer is entered into centre and comes out clean. leave to stand in tin for 10min then turn out onto a wire rack.
6. brush the top of the cake with butter then sprinkle with sugar or vanilla sugar.
Serve with whipped cream, Icecream or Vanilla Bean custard.
You can add any fruit you like eg: Berries , pear
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice