- 200 g Plain Biscuits (nice, milk arrowroot, or make your own)
- 50 g roasted pistachios
- 120 g Butter
- 250 g good quality white chocolate, roughly broken up
- 750 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 g raw sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 300 g sour cream
- 20 g plain flour
- 200` g Raw macadamias
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Make raw sugar into icing sugar, 10 secs, sp 9, remove from bowl, no need to wash bowl. Add macadamias, turbo once, remove from bowl, no need to wash bowl (if using macadamia halves you can skip this step).
2. Turbo 100g chocolate once or twice, leaving fairly chunky. Scatter over the cheesecake base. Melt remaining chocolate, at 50C for 1 1/2 minutes, sp 3. Remove from bowl, no need to wash bowl.
2. Beat cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla paste, 1 minute, spd 4. Stop once halfway and scrape down sides. Turn the speed down to 3 & add the melted chocolate slowly through the hole in the lid (should take at least 30 seconds.
4. Keeping the blades running, add one egg at a time, letting each one beat in before adding the next, then the same with the yolks.
5. Add sour cream & flour, mix in for 15 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2, using the spatula to help incorporate. Add nuts, and mix in for 10 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 2, using the spatula to help incorporate. Pour mixture over cheesecake base and smooth the surface. Bake for 50-60 minutes. The centre will be slightly wobbly still when ready. Turn off the oven, leaving the door slightly ajar, and leave the cheesecake until it is completely cool. Cover, and refridgerate (do not try to remove from tin at this stage, it needs to be cold to get it out cleanly.
6. Remove from tin and decorate to your preference. Whipped cream is always nice to break the sweetness a little. The one in the picture was then decorated with discs of white chocolate coloured and cut to shape, and some extra pistachios.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits