THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams moist coconut flakes
- 140 grams bananas, peeled weight
- 140 grams plain flour
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 1 egg
- 25 grams canola oil
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams mascarpone - italian cheese
- 50 grams brown sugar
Dry fry Coconut 2 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add Bananas and chop 5 seconds/Speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds/Speed 2.
At this point, either empty out the pancake mixture into bowl or use your spare TM Bowl to start making the syrup.
Lightly fry 1/4 cup of batter in a greased frypan over medium heat until small bubbles appear. Flip pancakes and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Serve with Coconut Cream, Mascarpone & Brown Sugar Syrup.
Combine all ingredients in TM Bowl. Cook for 10 minutes/100C/Speed 2 with MC off.
Accessories you need
A second TM Bowl comes in really handy in this recipe, but if you don't have a spare, after you've made the mix, just empty it into another vessel and clean your TM Bowl to start the syrup whilst frying the pancakes to save yourself some time.
Pancakes are delicious on their own or served with another sauce (Maple Syrup, Berry Coulis, Chocolate Sauce etc).
Would make a lovely beakfast on a lazy Sunday morning, if serving them with Maple Syrup, I would lessen the amount of sugar to 25-30g.
For a decadent after dinner treat, serve dolloped with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, drizzled with Caramel Sauce and topped with Honeyed-Macadamias!
DO NOT overmix, as this will result in a tough and rubbery pancake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Steamed Fish Curry (Hor Mok)
- Thai Curry Paste 101 (Kaeng Kua)
- Chilli & Kaffir Fish and Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice
- Three Cheese Blinis with Herbed Creme
- Deconstructed White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eat Your Heart Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Cajun Chicken with Truffled Polenta and Guacamole
- Tomato & Thyme Relish