THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams moist coconut flakes
- 140 grams bananas, peeled weight
- 140 grams plain flour
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 1 egg
- 25 grams canola oil
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams mascarpone - italian cheese
- 50 grams brown sugar
Dry fry Coconut 2 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add Bananas and chop 5 seconds/Speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 15 seconds/Speed 2.
At this point, either empty out the pancake mixture into bowl or use your spare TM Bowl to start making the syrup.
Lightly fry 1/4 cup of batter in a greased frypan over medium heat until small bubbles appear. Flip pancakes and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Serve with Coconut Cream, Mascarpone & Brown Sugar Syrup.
Combine all ingredients in TM Bowl. Cook for 10 minutes/100C/Speed 2 with MC off.
Accessories you need
A second TM Bowl comes in really handy in this recipe, but if you don't have a spare, after you've made the mix, just empty it into another vessel and clean your TM Bowl to start the syrup whilst frying the pancakes to save yourself some time.
Pancakes are delicious on their own or served with another sauce (Maple Syrup, Berry Coulis, Chocolate Sauce etc).
Would make a lovely beakfast on a lazy Sunday morning, if serving them with Maple Syrup, I would lessen the amount of sugar to 25-30g.
For a decadent after dinner treat, serve dolloped with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, drizzled with Caramel Sauce and topped with Honeyed-Macadamias!
DO NOT overmix, as this will result in a tough and rubbery pancake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Steamed Fish Curry (Hor Mok)
- Thai Curry Paste 101 (Kaeng Kua)
- Chilli & Kaffir Fish and Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice
- Three Cheese Blinis with Herbed Creme
- Deconstructed White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eat Your Heart Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Cajun Chicken with Truffled Polenta and Guacamole
- Tomato & Thyme Relish
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling