- 2 bananas
- 60 g Coconut sugar
- 30 g Cornflour - Gluten Free
- 2 eggs
- 500 g milk or soy milk
- 1 pinch Cinnamon or Cinnamon Sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place 1 Banana, Sugar and Cornflour into TM bowl and pulverise for 20 Seconds on Speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients, cook for 7 minutes at 80 degrees on Speed 4.
Once the custard has cooked to your required texture, remove and serve into 4 Dessert Bowls. Sprinkle with Cinnamon and slice the Remaining Banana and add to the top of your Desserts
Banana Custard - Gluten Free
For a Lactose Free Version - Use Rice Milk or Soy Milk
Coconut Sugar is great in this recipe and has a really low GI. Rapadura or other sugars can easily be used instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Jelly Lollies
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Caramel Creamed Rice
- Peanut Butter Choc Spiders
- Nutella Panna Cotta
- Lemon or Orange Curd
- Maple Butter
- Vegan Icecream
- Monica's Munchie Mix
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli