- 2 --- ripe bananas
- 50 grams pitted dates
- 500 grams milk (any type)
- 25 grams Cornflour - Gluten Free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (essence or paste)
- 2 eggs
Grind dates on speed 9 for 15 seconds
Add banana and mash on speed 4 for 3 seconds
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 7 mins at 90 degrees, speed 4
Add walnuts or cinammons for a different flavour.
Freeze for a few hours then whip up as a healthier alternative to ice-cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding