- 40 grams Butter, cubed
- 1 Ripe banana
- 200 grams Almond milk
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or essence
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place butter into tmx bowl, melt 2 mins/60 deg/spd 2 or until melted
2. Add banana and blitz 3-5 sec/spd 4 or until smooth
3. Add all remaining ingredients and blitz 25 sec/spd 4
Scrape down bowl and blitz a further 5 sec/spd 4
4. Add a small amount of butter to a frying pan on low-medium heat. Spoon mixture onto pan and cook until bubbles start to form, turn over and cook for another 30 seconds.
5. Serve stacked with a drizzle of honey and fresh raspberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE