- 150 g Butter
- 210 g raw sugar
- 80 g cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 g Chopped Raw Walnuts
- 30 g dark chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 150 degree in a fan forced over and line a square since tin with baking paper
2. Grind the sugar 6 sec / speed 9
3. Add butter and cocoa into the bowl with the sugar - Melt ingredients for 5 mins / 60 degrees / speed 2
4. Add eggs and vanilla extract - mix 12 sec / speed 4
5. Add flour and mix 10 sec / speed 4
6. Scrape down sides and mix a further 10 sec / speed 4
7. Add walnuts and chocolate chips and mix 6 seconds / speed 3
8. Pour into the tin and Bake for 30 minutes
10. Let it cool it in the tin - add icing sugar - slice and serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart