- 180 g raw sugar
- 80 g water
- 120 g cream
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 300 g Semi Sweet Choc Chips, or other dark chocolate
If you are using a block of dark chocolate then do this step first. Break up chocolate into the TM Bowl. Grind the chocolate on speed 8 for 10 seconds. Reserve in a separate bowl for now. No need to clean TM Bowl.
Add Sugar to TM Bowl. Grind on speed 8 / 5 seconds.
Add Water. Heat for 2 and a half minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2
Remove MC. Heat for a further 4 minutes / Varoma Temp / Speed 2.
Add cream and butter. Cook for 2 mins / 100 degrees / speed 2.
Add chocolate chips or reserved milled chocolate. Melt for 2 minutes / 60 degrees / speed 2. It doesn't matter if the temp doesn't make it down to 60 degrees. The point is to start cooling the mixture while still allowing for the chocolate to melt.
Pour this over cakes. Allow to set before serving. OR Use as a rich chocolate sauce and serve while still hot and luxurious. This sauce will thicken as it cools. You can leave it covered in the fridge for 1-2 hours (check consistency regularly), this will make it more like a chocolate paste that can then be used in scrolls or whipped to make decorative choclate ganache. You are only limited by your imagination !
See this and other treats on my Facebook Page:-
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls