- 1 --- punnet fresh blueberries, norm 125-130g
- 60 gram dates, deseeded
- 60 gram almonds
- 130 gram Coconut
- 10 gram vanilla extract
- 10 gram lemon juice
- pinch salt
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
The mixture should be chopped finely and come together.
Scoop small dessert spoonfuls and roll with hands. Store your blueberry bliss balls in the fridge.
Accessories you need
I am sure frozen blueberries would also work well.
Use orange instead of lemon.
Try other nuts or seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot