- 1/2 cup --- Cashews
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla powder
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons cacoa or cocoa
- 2 tablespoons honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cashews, coconut, cream, 1 tblsp honey, vanilla and salt to mixing bowl. Blend 30 sec sp 9. scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
2. Pour into slice tray lined with baking paper and flatten to cover evenly. Put in fridge to set.
3. Add coconut oil, cacoa and remaining honey to bowl. Cook 2min 37, sp 3.
4. Pour evenly over slice and return to fridge to set.
5. Once set cut into squares and store in fridge or freezer.
Based on wholefood simply Bounty Bar recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice