- 1/2 cup --- Cashews
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla powder
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons cacoa or cocoa
- 2 tablespoons honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cashews, coconut, cream, 1 tblsp honey, vanilla and salt to mixing bowl. Blend 30 sec sp 9. scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
2. Pour into slice tray lined with baking paper and flatten to cover evenly. Put in fridge to set.
3. Add coconut oil, cacoa and remaining honey to bowl. Cook 2min 37, sp 3.
4. Pour evenly over slice and return to fridge to set.
5. Once set cut into squares and store in fridge or freezer.
Based on wholefood simply Bounty Bar recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls