- 70-80 g raw sugar
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- 300 g full-fat pouring (whipping) cream
- 300 g organic full-cream milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices panettone, approx. 3cm thick
- 50 g sultanas
- pinch ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 20 cm deep-sided baking dish.Set aside.
Place sugar and vanilla bean into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add cream, milk, and eggs and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Butter panettone slices and remove crusts.
Sprinkle sultanas into the bottom of prepared baking dish and top with panettone. Pour egg mix over and sprinkle with nutmeg. Place dish in a larger oven-proof dish or roasting tray. Pour boiling water into the base dish until water comes half-way up the sides of the smaller dish holding the pudding. Bake 60 minutes, or until pudding is just firm to the touch.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving warm.
Brioche (see EDC for recipe) or pandoro can be used in this recipe as an alternative to panettone.This recipe will rise while cooking so a deep-sided baking dish is required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad