THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 90 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream
- 250 grams Milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 70 grams sugar
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, (vanilla bean essence)
- 100 grams peanuts, roasted, salted
- to taste salt
- 100 grams white chocolate, in pieces
- 100 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Place butter into frypan and cook on low heat until foaming and starting to brown. The butter should have a nutty aroma and not a burnt taste. Strain out any solids and set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 9 min/80°C/speed 4.
Mix speed 2, carefully adding reserved browned butter through hole in mixing bowl lid until incorporated. Cool completely before pouring into flat tray. Place into freezer for at least 4 hours. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Break up frozen ice-cream and place into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 6 with aid of the spatula.
Transfer half of mixture into a sealable container. Transfer remaining half into a bowl and place into freezer while making ganache.
Place nuts into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 5 min/50°C/ speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 8.
Transfer half of ganache over reserved container of ice cream, then layer with remaining ice cream and top with remaining ganache. Freeze until ready to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- quince paste
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns