THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 90 grams Butter
- 500 grams cream
- 250 grams Milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 70 grams sugar
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, (vanilla bean essence)
- 100 grams peanuts, roasted, salted
- to taste salt
- 100 grams white chocolate, in pieces
- 100 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Place butter into frypan and cook on low heat until foaming and starting to brown. The butter should have a nutty aroma and not a burnt taste. Strain out any solids and set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 9 min/80°C/speed 4.
Mix speed 2, carefully adding reserved browned butter through hole in mixing bowl lid until incorporated. Cool completely before pouring into flat tray. Place into freezer for at least 4 hours. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Break up frozen ice-cream and place into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 6 with aid of the spatula.
Transfer half of mixture into a sealable container. Transfer remaining half into a bowl and place into freezer while making ganache.
Place nuts into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 5 min/50°C/ speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 8.
Transfer half of ganache over reserved container of ice cream, then layer with remaining ice cream and top with remaining ganache. Freeze until ready to serve.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters