- 4 Kg Self Raising Flour
- 6 Litres Milk, (full cream)
- 24 eggs
- 500 g sugar
- 1 bottle vanilla essence, (I used imitation vanilla to keep costs down)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place in bowl :
600g SR flour
3-4 eggs (3 if eggs are large, 4 if small)
2. Blend 10 sec speed 5; scrape down sides; blend another 10 secs speed 5.
3. Tip into bucket or large comtainer with lid.
4. Repeat until all ingredients are used up. (about 6 batches)
You should have about 12 Litres of batter.
You can vary the sugar to your taste or omit for savoury pancakes, and add a bit of salt.
This is is great, quick recipe for a fundraiser.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Easy Scrumptious Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan)
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)
- Quickest Scones