- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 100 g Butter
- 1 package Malt O Milk Biscuits
- 100 g Copha
- 50 g Butter
- 400 g Nutella
Add Malt O Milk to TM Bowl Speed 8 / 10 Secs and place into a large bowl
Place Butter & Condensed Milk into TM Bowl 3 Mins / 80 degrees / Speed 2
Pour butter mixture in with biscuits and mix well, press into slice tray and place in fridge
Add Butter & Copha into TM Bowl 4 Mins / 80 Degrees / Speed 2
Add Nutella to TM Bowl 30 Secs / Speed 2
Pour onto biscuit layer and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing.
Place Knife in hot water and dry, to help with slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - Vegan Friendly
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Veggie Coconut Soup
- Banana & Date Loaf (Gluten Free)