- 120 grams Cashews
- 40 grams dessinated coconut
- 50 grams dates
- 50 grams craisins
- 20 grams YIAH chocolate raspberry powder
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons YIAH Black Forrest Dukkah
This would make a fabulous base for a cheescake, Just combine and press into your springform.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets