- 2 1/4 --- cups sugar
- 1 2/3 cups self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 g Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
Melt the butter in the TM bowl at 60 degrees for 3 minutes and 30 seconds on speed 1.
Add the cocoa, sugar, flour and eggs and combine on speed 5 for 15 secs.
Scrape down the sides with the spatula and mix for a further 20 seconds.
Pour the mixture into a greased and lined slice or cake tin.
Bake for approximately 1 hour.
Allow to cool in pan before cutting into 24 pieces.
Chewy chocolate brownies
Accessories you need
For an extra yummy treat, slice whilst warm and serve with cream or ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake