- 2 1/4 --- cups sugar
- 1 2/3 cups self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 g Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
Melt the butter in the TM bowl at 60 degrees for 3 minutes and 30 seconds on speed 1.
Add the cocoa, sugar, flour and eggs and combine on speed 5 for 15 secs.
Scrape down the sides with the spatula and mix for a further 20 seconds.
Pour the mixture into a greased and lined slice or cake tin.
Bake for approximately 1 hour.
Allow to cool in pan before cutting into 24 pieces.
Chewy chocolate brownies
Accessories you need
For an extra yummy treat, slice whilst warm and serve with cream or ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto