- 2 block cream cheese, (2x250g block of Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 1 bottle 300ml thickened cream
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup of hot water
- 4 medium size mangoes, peeled and sliced
- 180 grams Arnott's Marie Biscuits or Digestive Biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 Medium Mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 20 grams raw sugar
- 30 grams water, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 180g biscuits into TM bowl. Crush at 2-3 secs/speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place 100g butter into TM bowl. Melt at 100C/2 mins/speed 1.
3. Put crushed biscuits back into TM bowl and mix for 15 secs/speed 4 until well combined.
4. Press over base of a 22cm springform pan. Chill for 15 mins in fridge or until firm.
1. Insert butterfly into TM bowl. Pour 300ml of thickened cream into TM bowl and whip for 40 secs/speed 3.5 (or longer if cream is fresh) until become whipped cream. Set aside.
2. Place 2x250g blocks of cream cheese, 1/2 cup caster sugar and gelatin. Mix for 20 secs/speed 4.
3. Add whipped cream and mix for 20 secs/speed 5.
1. Remove cheesecake base from fridge.
2. Pour half of cheesecake filling over base. Top with sliced mangoes. Then pour the remaining cheesecake filling.
3. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
4. 15 minutes before serving, top with sliced mangoes and serve with mango coulis (optional).
1. Put sugar in TM bowl and mill sugar for 10 secs/speed 10.
2. Put mangoes, lime juice and water (to reach pouring consistency). Turbo 2.0 secs for 2 or 3 times until smooth or until reaches pouring consistency.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream