- 160 g Butter
- 300 g Oreo Cookies, (Remove filling)
- 30 g gelatine
- 500 g full cream milk
- 4 egg yolk
- 800 g cream cheese
- 200 g oreo filling
- 100 mini Oreo cookies
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Butter into bowl 5min 60'c sp 2
Add in Oreo cookies turbo 3 sec or till it crumbed
Spoon into 100 mini mini papper cup and press with spoon to become cookies base
Chill in the fridge while preparing the filling
In the clean TM bowl put in gelatine , fresh milk and egg yolk 8 min 70'c sp 2.
Put in cream cheese and oreo filling for 3 min sp 6
spoon the filling into the chilled cookies base topped with mini oreo cookies
Chill int the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving
Can crushed the cookies and put as topping
Instead of making into 10o mini oreo cheese cake you can make into 28 inches round cake size
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing