- 20 grams Cocao
- 50 grams Rapadura suagr, more for sweeter (up to 50 grams more)
- 3 eggs, 1 less for thinner, 1 more for thicker
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams filtered water
- 200 grams ripe bananas, about 2 or 3
- 30 grams cornflour
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 7 . Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Cook 7 min/90oC/speed 4 . Serve hot or chilled.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Little piggy faces
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Small Pavlova