- 20 grams Cocao
- 50 grams Rapadura suagr, more for sweeter (up to 50 grams more)
- 3 eggs, 1 less for thinner, 1 more for thicker
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams filtered water
- 200 grams ripe bananas, about 2 or 3
- 30 grams cornflour
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 7 . Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Cook 7 min/90oC/speed 4 . Serve hot or chilled.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi