- 20 grams Cocao
- 50 grams Rapadura suagr, more for sweeter (up to 50 grams more)
- 3 eggs, 1 less for thinner, 1 more for thicker
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams filtered water
- 200 grams ripe bananas, about 2 or 3
- 30 grams cornflour
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 7 . Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Cook 7 min/90oC/speed 4 . Serve hot or chilled.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Nan's Little Kisses
- Mac n Cheeky
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Perfect Pie maker custard tarts
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Nans choc chip shortbread biscuits
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry